Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 166

"Summer starry nights
We can spend tonight at your place
I'm not picky
Watch the stars go by
Losing track of time
There's not place I'd rather be

Wooaho uh oh
Got me thinkin'
Wooaho uh oh
Everything I wanted
I know, I know
I need to meet your parents
uh oh, uh oh
You're everthing I wanted"

---Mark Russell, "Annika"

So it's late and I have been trying to catch up on stuff all evening....I feel like this post is not going to be very long...or informative!  It was a long day of work but I realized that two weeks from today I will be in Nashville preparing for the first day of Summer NAMM! I still can't believe that this internship is over.  In fact, in 19 days I will be done with my last day of the internship and preparing for my drive back to Indiana.  HOW CRAZY IS THAT??

Anyway, I took some time this evening to watch Mark Russell perform on StageIt.com and it was super exciting because I finally got to hear the song that Mark promised he would write me over three years ago!!!  The lyrics of the day are what I could interpret from the song (I in NO way think they are 100% accurate but it's as close as I could get lol)...it has no title but Mark said he may just have to call it Annika for now so that's the working title.  It was very exciting!!!
And here is the great Mark Russell performing live on StageIt.com :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment