Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 173

"So hot in...
So hot in HERE!!
So hot in...

(I said)
Its gettin hot in here (so hot)
So take off all your clothes"

---Nelly, "Hot In Here"

I was told by someone that probably wont even read this blog that tonight's blog needs to be about my evening.  Tonight was my LAST Carlsbad laundry night!  How weird is that to say?  As you may have noticed if you really paid attention to my blogs over the weeks, I do laundry every two weeks on Wednesday nights.  Two weeks from tonight I will be in West Yellowstone, Montana with my mother on our way back to Indiana!  It is so strange that laundry is what is showing me the end of my time in California is near.  I don't feel like it is really time to be moving back to Indiana but when I think about the fact that in two weeks I will not be in California any more I realize that I really am almost done.  I got an e-mail today about my going away "party" in the office which will be on my last day (July 25).  Only 5 days in the office are left.

On another note about laundry night...there must have been something about my laundry outfit of workout pants and a tee that made me look good tonight because I got hit on FOUR times while out and about!  What is up with that?!?  Once in the laundromat, twice in the grocery store, and once at Subway!  By the last one I was so ready to laugh...especially cuz the kid was clearly in high school.  He kept asking me about my husband or boyfriend.  I guess it's a memory of my final laundromat night!  I will be very happy that I can start doing laundry in my own house and not have to remember to grab cash on my way out the door.  SO EXCITED!  Bye bye collecting quarters...bye bye spending a few hours at the laundromat...bye bye people hitting on me :-)
PS...the one I went to wasn't nearly this nice and clean! (notice I said "went" CUZ I NEVER HAVE TO GO AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment