Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 168, 169, 170 AND 171

"Viva Las Vegas with you neon flashin'
And your one armbandits crashin'
All those hopes down the drain
Viva Las Vegas turnin' day into nighttime
Turnin' night into daytime
If you see it once
You'll never be the same again"

---Elvis Presley, "Viva Las Vegas"


Well....I can honestly say that I survived my trip to Vegas!  We did a TON in our short time and I spent a lot of money but it was all worth it!  I also came away with two new friends...Esther and Sarah!  The four of us spent two whirlwind days touring Vegas.  The first night (after all of us were traveling all day) we actually ended up going to a Vegas staple: Chippen Dales!!!!!  Sooooo...it wasn't really my cup of tea but it was still a fun time and we got to meet the guys afterwards.  They were super nice.  On Saturday we spent the day wandering all over man's creation!  We pretty much walked the entire strip and visited most of the big name hotels and attractions!  I enjoyed seeing a lot of the same things that I saw the last time I was in Vegas (when I was 15) but it was nice to be able to experience more of it this time!  That evening we decided to go see the original Cirque show, "O", which is the water show!  It was incredible!!!!  The stage was one of the most amazing parts...one second it was there and the next it disappeared completely and there was a deep pool full of water with people swimming around.  And the acrobatics that the performers were able to do were absolutely amazing.

I didn't end up taking a lot of pictures with my camera due to all 4 of us having cameras...so I will be stealing pictures from the other girls once they are posted but here is a few of my favorites!


Fantastic weekend with fantastic girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment