Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 167

Quick blog...cuz I have packing to do!  No matter how hard I tried to stay on task this evening and get everything done, I still feel like I am behind!  I haven't even begun to pack...where am I going you might ask?! TO VEGAS!!!! I am spending this weekend in Vegas with my friend Elaine from elementary school.  It's one of my last weekends in California and I couldn't leave without visiting Vegas at least once.  We are having a girl's weekend and I am super excited to get away for the weekend and relax in a fun atmosphere before the final push to the Nashville show starts next week.  There will be no blog posts until I get back because I am not bringing my laptop.  But have no fear....a nice long post will be coming your way full with pictures and stories about my adventures.  So...until I return...
This is where you can find me for the next few days :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment