Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 177

"I wonder how it feels to be famous
But wonder is as far as I will go
Because I'd probably lose myself in all the Pictures
And end up being someone I don't know.
So it's probably best I stay in Indiana
Just dreaming of the world as it should be
Where every day is a battle to convince myself
I'm glad she never fell in love with me"

---Jon McLaughlin, "Indiana"

So this song doesn't really represent how I feel..and I don't want you to get the wrong idea...HOWEVER...it was just playing and so now it's in my head which makes it the song on my blog today lol

My final California weekend....two weeks from today I will be pulling back into Fort Wayne (next weekend I will be in Nashville).  Today was filled with a lot of packing...I packed up two large boxes that are going to be shipped back to Indiana and tried to figure out what else I can pack before leaving for Nashville.  I still have a lot to do tomorrow to get ready for this adventure.  Last few days of work here I come....

I really thought I was going to have something of substance to talk about tonight but as I sit here...I am coming up with nothing.  Sorry for having such a short post about nothing.
JUST REMEMBERED!!!! I watched the final game of the Women's World Cup Finals of USA against Japan today.  I will say that I am not a soccer fan...I don't find it the most exciting sport to watch BUT I was in to today's game.  I wish the United State could have pulled it off but it was a fantastic game and it was great to see some hope for the country of Japan who has been hit so hard this year.  CONGRATS JAPAN

No comments:

Post a Comment