Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 178

"Ready, let's roll onto something new
Taking its toll, and I'm leaving without you
Cause heaven ain't close in a place like this
I said heaven ain't close in a place like this
Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight
Never thought I'd let a rumor ruin my moonlight

Well, somebody told me you had a boyfriend

Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential
I've got potential
Rushing, rushing around"

---The Killers, "Somebody Told Me"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I have so much to do before I leave for Nashville tomorrow night!!  I don't know where my evening went but I did not get anything done!  Good thing my flight isn't until late tomorrow night so that I can get stuff done after work.  I'm feeling a little anxious about how this is going to work just because I feel like I have NO idea what I am going to be doing in Nashville.  I know I will be sitting at registration and helping out there but I don't know what time they need me to be there in the mornings...I don't know how late I am working in the evenings....I don't know when my lunch break is....I just don't know!  I know that once I get there it will all become clear but this not knowing is weird!

One thing that did take up part of my evening...I skyped with the next NAMM intern to answer any questions she may have about coming out here.  She is coming from IL (so another midwest girl) and this is going to be a big move for her.  I was so glad I was able to help her and answer all of her questions.  We spoke for almost two hours and I was able to show her the apartment and give her some insight into the NAMM intern lifestyle.

Picture of the day is from our trip to Vegas...but it was just posted today...
Love these girls!!! Had an awesome trip and made two new friends :-)

Now...to get back to getting things done!!!  I will not be blogging while in Nashville because I am not bringing my computer.  As soon as I get back I will be finishing my packing and heading back to Indiana!  So until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment