Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 10

"Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right"

---The Beatles, "Here Comes The Sun"

This post, Day 10, is dedicated to everyone freezing their patooties off in the midwest!  I hope you all stay safe in the ice and snow.  Soon enough the sun will come out and melt all the snow away!  I am sending some warmth and sunshine your way.
 

Tomorrow I begin my internship.  It is hard to believe that it was my sophomore year when I began this journey towards this internship.  I was standing in the parking lot at the NAMM Headquarters when Dr. P took me off to the side and told me to just think about considering the NAMM internship.  I never thought that three years later I would be starting an internship in California, especially not at NAMM.  Thank you to all of the people who helped me along the way to this amazing opportunity.  There are so many people that are responsible for where I am right now whether they realize it or not. THANK YOU!

I am sure that I will have so much more to write tomorrow after a full day of learning the ropes.
Til then, stay safe and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment