Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 21

"Well, I'm going out west out on the coast
Where the California girls are really the most

Where they walk and I'll walk They fish and I'll fish
They sin and I'll sin They fly and I'll fly
Where they're out there having fun in the warm California sun"

---The Ramones, "California Sun"


Who can believe it has been three weeks since I left home?!  I sure can't!  I miss my family and friends but I am so glad to be out here living the California life!  Two weeks of work are now completed and not a day has gone by that I haven't enjoyed what I have been doing.  These last two days I have been learning anything and everything about the OSR (office supply room AKA mail room) and helping out where ever I can.  I can now say that I know how to ship (UPS and FedEx), check in packages, stamp all the mail, input returned mail, and most importantly...assemble boxes!  Not the most glamorous job but someone's got to do it and I was happy to help out.  Next week I will begin some of the actual projects that the departments have for me to work on.  No more training, its time to throw me in and see how I do!

Day 21 is a picture of one of the two newest additions to our family...Lily:
Lily and her sister Petunia (also a pug) were adopted yesterday by the Yngstrom's!! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment