Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 33

"Tiptoe through the window
By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tiptoe through the tulips with me

Oh, tiptoe from the garden
By the garden of the willow tree
And tiptoe through the tulips with me

Knee deep in flowers we'll stray
We'll keep the showers away
And if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight
Will you pardon me?
And tiptoe through the tulips with me"

---Tim Tiny, "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" 

Tonight's blog does not have any nifty thoughts or anything particularly insightful...it is simply some pretty pictures of the beautiful flowers I received for my birthday!

Day 33 has pictures of tulips, irises, orchids, and a few other flowers here and there





Maybe tomorrow I will have something more exciting to say...but until then, Enjoy the beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment