Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 30

"Sunday morning rain is falling
Steal some covers share some skin
Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable
You twist to fit the mold that I am in
But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do
And I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew
That someday it would lead me back to you
That someday it would lead me back to you

That may be all I need

In darkness she is all I see
Come and rest your bones with me
Driving slow on Sunday morning
And I never want to leave"

---Maroon 5, "Sunday Morning"

I can't believe I have been blogging for a full 30 days already!  It seems like just yesterday Mom and I were beginning our drive out to California.  Today I worked in the museum all day.  We were sooo busy all day!  Every time I would try to get something done, more people would come in!  Good for the museum but not the best for getting things done while at work.  It was definitely a learning experience because the amount of people who came through the museum meant that I had more work in the store and museum.  Several items in the interactive room broke throughout the day and it was my job to either fix it or figure out what we should do.

After a crazy day at work, I was happy to come home and make a de-lish dinner!  Day 30...
Yummy beef and broccoli and CRAB RANGOON!!! I was so excited when I found frozen crab rangoon in the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment