Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 42

"March on, March on you fighting Sycamores (Sycamores)
March on your statesmen tried and true
March on, March on to glorious vic-tor-y
Raise that flag of royal blue!

March on, march on your fighting Sycamores (Sycamores)
Shout out that victory song
Onward ever onward to our goal
As we march on and on!!!
GO BIG BLUE! FIGHT BIG BLUE! GO...STATE...WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

---ISUMS, "ISU Fight Song"

In honor of Indiana State beating Evansville in the quarter finals game of Arch Madness, I will blog about it!  I have decided that listening to the game online, where it is not possible to WATCH, is so much more intense!  I was completely freaking out throughout most of the game.  I was worried my landlords were going to come down and make sure I was ok due to my occasional screams that happened to slip out.  State played horribly most of the game but in the end they pulled out a 52-50 win with .5 seconds left on the clock.  WAY TO LEAVE IT TO THE LAST SECOND!  They trailed the entire first half and did not play much better in the second half.  Lucky for them, Evansville wasn't playing to well either.  Regardless, ISU won and they will play Wichita State tomorrow afternoon in the semi-finals! Let's hope they play better than they did tonight!

Until then...

Day 42 is a picture from earlier in the year but I wanted to show my sycamore spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment