Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 62

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky!"

---Jane Tyler, "Twinkle Twinkle"

I was super excited to talk to my little angel on the phone this evening...
Isn't he just the cutest kid you have ever seen? How can you not love that face?  I can't believe how big he has gotten since I have been gone!  It sort of kills me that he is growing up without me...and I can only see him in pictures!  It was great to talk to him and it made me feel special that he would say "Anka" and know it's me on the phone! Mom had him count for me, and do his animal noises!  He sounds so much more grown up now than when I left him two months ago!  And it's hard to believe that when I get home there will be another little Bugge boy in the family!!!  Ok, I'm done gushing about Logan!

Work went well today...I am a little sad to be moving out of meetings and events but I know I will be back there in a few weeks.  I am excited to be in PAGR (public affairs and government relations) next week because I will be working on a project that has to do with planning also.  But more on that later...I think I am going to bed early tonight because I have a big day ahead tomorrow!!! GOING TO THE HAPPIEST PLACE IN THE WORLD! :-D and seeing a friend I haven't seen since my freshman year of college for her birthday this weekend! So good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment