Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 56

"Silence is silver, but music is gold"

---Unknown

Today I had a nice relaxing morning and then went on an adventure to San Diego with Holly in the afternoon.  We spent the afternoon walking around Seaport Village and going in and out of shops.  I went into the Little Viking shop and bought lingonberries which was the most exciting purchase!  I can't wait to make meatballs and eat them with my lingonberries :-)  We enjoyed people watching and just talking.  It is nice to have a friend down here that is a lot like me and easy to talk to.

We also share a love for my day 56 picture...
CUPCAKES!!!!!!!! I got a mint chocolate chip cupcake and Holly got some form of spice cupcake?  We have made a date to go to her favorite cupcake place next!  Cupcakes and milk is one of my favorite sweet treats!  This is really all I have for today...I work in the museum tomorrow so maybe I will have more insight into something more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment