Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 51

"Under the sea, under the sea
Darlin’ it’s better
Down where it’s wetter,
Take it from me


Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away

While we devotin’
Full time to floatin’
Under the sea


Down here all the fish are happy
As off through the waves day roll

The fish on the land ain’t happy
They're sad 'cause they're in a bowl


But fish in the bowl is lucky
They're in for a worser fate

One day when the boss gets hungry
Guess whos goin’ be on the plate(uh-oh)"


---Disney, "Under The Sea"

GUESS WHAT MOM?!?! I am writing...and on time!!! So what has everyone missed over the last few days?  Yesterday, Aunt Donna and I spent the early afternoon exploring downtown Carlsbad.  We ate outside at a little diner in downtown.  Then we walked around until we were able to check her into her time share. In the late afternoon we drove down to San Diego to visit a Sam's Club where Aunt Donna kindly stocked me up with food (thanks again!)  We ate dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Old Town.  Lucky for us we had plenty of time before we had to meet Jessica at the airport because we were told it would be a 20 minute wait and we waited probably 45-50 minutes!  But I must say, the food was delish!  We eventually made our way to the airport and picked up Jessie and brought her up to Carlsbad.

This morning, we meant to wake up early and get ready for Sea World.  I was the first to wake up, at about 8:55AM and realized that we were planning on leaving at 10AM!  Three girls trying to get ready in 1 hour does not really work!  Amazingly, we managed to get out of the resort only about 1/2 hour late.  We drove down to San Diego and picked up my cousin Steven and brought him to Sea World with us!  It was a fantastic day filled with shows, sea life, food, and fun!  I think my favorite show was the Blue Horizons which was a dolphin and bird show mixed with a cirque type show! Very cool!  Pictures will be posted soon and I am sorry they are not up yet!  When we made it back to Carlsbad, I showed Jessica my apartment and we went grocery shopping for the resort.  Then we went and ate dinner at Ruby's just down the street!  Many laughs were had...including this lovely picture...
Gotta love cousin time! :-D Don't you wish you were here?

PS...everybody knows Ed Wallace!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment