Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 54

"May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be ever at your back.
May the sunshine warm upon your face,
And the rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again.
May God hold you, May God hold you
Ever in the palm of his hand.

May the road rise to meet you,

May the wind be ever at your back.
May the sunshine warm upon your face,
And the rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again.
May God hold you, May God hold you
Ever in the palm of his hand.
Ever in the palm of his hand.
The palm of his hand."

---"Irish Blessing"

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!  I was decked out in my "dress greens" for the occasion at work!
This morning I attended my first webinar while working.  The webinar was all about Girl Scout Music and the speaker was none other than Melinda Carroll!  She had lots of good tips for leaders of girls of all ages as well as a few tips on how to keep music involved with Girl Scouting!  Since it is St. Paddy's day, she sang the "Irish Blessing" and did a mini workshop on how to teach a song.  She then had all of us singing along.  I'm sure it was amusing to anyone who may have walked by my office and saw me singing to the computer!  I am glad I attended and am super excited that Melinda announced the tentative date for the 100th birthday (JUNE 9TH, 2012!!!!!!!!!)  I will be in Washington DC that day...no matter what!

I spent the rest of my morning working on the scanning project and the other half completing my "assignment" that was assigned by Tony in the Resource Center.  My assignment is quite possibly the best work project ever...
That's right friends....I spent my afternoon watching "Office Space" at work.  In fact, it was a required assignment for the day!  How many of you wish you could work at a place where you are required to watch "Office Space"?!?!

Tomorrow is my last night with Aunt Donna and Jessie.  My plan (that I hope they go along with) is to bring food to my apartment and watch Indiana State take on Syracuse in the NCAA March Madness! Can't wait to cheer on my Sycamores! I will be decked out in blue and white all day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment