Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 65

"I wouldn't wanna be anybody else.
You made me insecure
Told me I wasn’t good enough
But who are you to judge
When you’re a diamond in the rough
I’m sure you got some things
You’d like to change about yourself
But when it comes to me
I wouldn’t want to be anybody else"

---Selena Gomez, "Who Says"

I was sitting at the front desk today when Mark, one of our tech guys, came by and started talking to me.  He asked how long I have been at NAMM so far and I realized that it has been 8 weeks so far...tomorrow begins my 9th week!!!  Can you believe I have been boring you all with my blogs for over 8 weeks?!  I love that over the last 8 weeks I have reassured my want and need to be involved in the music industry.  Every department that I go to teaches me something new about the industry and opens me up to a new field.  I am loving each and every day and still have yet to have a day that I really did not want to be at work.  I am so thankful for all of the experiences I have had.  I wouldn't trade this internship for anything.  I can't wait to see what is next in my adventures!

Until tomorrow...its milk and cookie time...
YUM!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment