Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 47

"I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms
If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly"

---R Kelly, "I Believe I Can Fly"

So I have decided that this season of American Idol has some amazing talents!  I have never watched a full season before, and I think it is because when I have watched episodes nothing has really drawn me in.  This season, I don't know what it is but SOMETHING has me hooked.  There seems to be so much talent in the Top 13.  I can't even figure out who the weaker members of the group are.  Watching how these kids work with the producers really makes me happy.  Not only are they good singers, but they know what they are talking about when it comes to the music.  I think that each and every one of these contestants will have a fabulous career ahead of them.  This is just the beginning!  American Idol Season 10 and Day 47...

As for my internship, I had a very slooooooooow afternoon in the museum.  I got absolutely everything I needed to do out of the way and still had 2 1/2 hours until closing.  Nothing particularly exciting happened.  Tomorrow and Friday I will be at the front desk ALL day!  Hopefully that is not too boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment