Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 59

"The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout
Down came the rain and washed the spider out
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
And the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again"

---"Itsy Bitsy Spider"

So there was this GIANT spider in my room this morning.  OK, maybe not giant but he was pretty big.  I couldn't get to it to kill it because it put itself in the corner...smart little spider.  I went into the kitchen to make breakfast and went back to my room 5 minutes later and the spider was no where to be found!  I haven't been able to find it since and it worries me that it climbed into my bed.  I just hope it doesn't sneak up on me in the middle of the night!
If only it had been this cute! I will let you know if I wake up to a big black spider in my bed! 

As far as work is concerned...I love working in Meetings and Events!  We are preparing for the Board Meeting that will take place in Hawaii in a few weeks.  All I am doing is making sure all the travel information is correct in all places but it is fun organizing all the information.  I am enjoying doing something that I seem to be really good at.  It just confirms my love for planning events and wanting to be involved in events in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment