Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 67

"Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band
Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man
Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand
And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand

Jesus freaks out in the street

Handing tickets out for God
Turning back she just laughs
The boulevard is not that bad

Piano man he makes his stand

In the auditorium
Looking on she sings the songs
The words she knows the tune she hums"

---Elton John, "Tiny Dancer"

Stefano for the win!!!  In case you can't tell...I'm watching American Idol right now.  It is Elton John week and I'm pretty sure Stefano just rocked out to "Tiny Dancer".  There are some awesome performances tonight and it will be interesting to see which two people get sent home tomorrow night.  Hard choice. My votes go to...
Stefano, of course!!! I don't want to see him in the bottom 3 again!  (James just did awesome also!)

**EDITOR'S NOTE** Casey was outstanding!!! I had just turned off my computer for the night when Casey came on stage and I had to turn it back on to type this...I am so glad the judges saved Casey last week...he just proved why he was saved that with performance!

As for me and my life here in California...I went for a long walk yesterday and apparently I am really sore today!! I hope that I am feeling less stiff and sore tomorrow because I want to walk again (as long as the weather is good).  It has been awesome that the sun stays up so I can actually go out after work and have time to walk before the sun goes down! Gotta love day light savings!!!  Work today was...long!  The first half of the day went quickly but when I got to the museum...it drug on!  It was like a ghost town!  I'm pretty sure I only had like 3 customers the entire four hours I was down there.  Hopefully tomorrow goes by faster...and hopefully I have something with a little more substance to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment