Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 72

"seesaw swingin' with the boys in the school
and your feet flyin' up in the air
singin' "hey diddle diddle"
with your kitty in the middle of the swing
like you didn't care
so I took a big chance at the high school dance
with a missy who was ready to play
wasn't me she was foolin'
'cause she knew what she was doin'
and I knowed love was here to stay
when she told me to

walk this way, walk this way
walk this way, walk this way
walk this way, walk this way
walk this way, walk this way
just gimme a kiss
like this"

---Aerosmith, "Walk This Way"

CARRIE UNDERWOOD AND STEVEN TYLER!!!!!! Loved it!  For those of you that did not watch TV tonight...I am watching the ACMs (Academy of Country Music Awards...no I do not know why there is not an 'A' at the end of the abbreviation).  I have to say, since I went away to college four years ago, I have become much more interested in country music.  I love the country awards shows!  It is very interesting that they are holding this year's event in TWO venues at the same time!  The MGM Grand AND Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.  That has to be an incredible feat to put together.  I keep thinking back to the logistics.  Not only are they holding the show in two venues...the hosts are traveling back and forth between the two!  How is that even possible?  That is crazy insane.

Since I seem to be having a country night...it fits perfectly that I made a favorite country dinner tonight...pulled pork!!  Little did I realize that the ACMs were on tonight but its a perfect little segway for my blog!  I tried to pull off crockpot pulled pork...and although it was good...I think I need a little more work to perfect it.  I think I somehow burned the meat just a little...what do you think?

Ok so it is probably hard to tell since there is barbecue sauce on the meat but trust me when I say it wasn't quite the perfected recipe. Well, I'm going back to watching the ACMs...write more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment