Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 95

"If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
And the mountains should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me, stand by me-e, yeah"

---Ben E. King, "Stand By Me"

I don't really have much to say tonight.  Today's day at work was slow.  We had an all staff meeting this morning where we were briefed on what happened at the board meeting.  That took up much of the morning.  In the afternoon, Ken (head of TS-Registration) and I watched some amusing videos on youtube and set up what I am going to be working on tomorrow.  And that was pretty much my day.  Now I'm sitting on my couch watching TV and enjoying some relaxing time!

Since I don't have a picture of the day...here is a video...Check out Mark Russell! Love this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment