Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 70

"Thank God it's Friday night and I
just-just-just-just-juuuuuuust got paid
(money, money, money, money...)
yeah, ohh...

Just got paid, Friday night
Party hoppin', feelin right
Booties shakin', all around
Pump that jam, while I'm gettin' down"

---*Nsync, "Just Got Paid"

WOW! I am exhausted and its not even nine o'clock yet!  It is Friday night...and I did just get paid BUT I am not out party hoppin'! After a long day at work (any day that I have to cover the front desk for at least half the day is long) I came home to chill.  I decided to order pizza and watch TV for the evening.  So far, so good!  I think I might call it an early night and grab my book and crawl into bed.  I am super excited that I can sleep in tomorrow and that I do not have any specific plans.  I plan on having a relaxing morning and then exploring a little bit.

I found out, when I went to pick up my pizza, that there is lots in Carlsbad that I didn't even know existed!  I found out where the movie theater is (I have been wondering) and found the mall!  I didn't think we had an actual mall in Carlsbad but apparently we do!  I can't believe I have been here two months and hardly know what we have here.  I really need to get away from the coast.  The biggest find of the evening...

BOSTON MARKET!!!!! I am super excited to realize that there is a Boston Market only about two miles from my apartment.  Guess you know where I will be spending my evenings when I do not want to cook!  I think tomorrow i might need to explore a little further and find out what other hidden treasures are around!

No comments:

Post a Comment