Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 77

"London Broil going down
going down, going down
London Broil going down
my esophagus

London Broil setting off
setting off, setting off
London Broil setting off
the smoke detector

London Broil, it is good
it is good, it is good
London Broil, it is good
very yummy!"

---Annika and Gary Bugge, "London Broil" (to the tune of London Bridges)

Tonight, Dad taught me how to make my favorite meal...London Broil, baked potatoes (I love potatoes ;-)), and broccoli!  We decided to document...here is our story...

There once was a piece of meat...
Inside...it was the color of a beat.

In order to remedy this color catastrophy...
 
Place in a tanning bed, so it comes out fantastically!

When this is complete...
It's ready to eat!

Oh Wait! We forgot to say...
Slice at desired angle to eat it today.

Now my friends, the time has come
Enjoy your dinner...and don't forget to say "YUM YUM!!"

I love to eat this delectable food... 
It always puts me in a fantabulous mood!

But when it was gone, this is what I said...
"You were delish London Broil, I now pronounce you dead!"

The story has ended...but there is one more tidbit to share
Install your smoke detector anywhere but there!

I hope you enjoyed my tale...
and you don't give me a big FAIL!

I wish I could stop typing in rhyme...
but it is so simple and takes little time.

For tomorrow's blog,
I promise to stop being a rhyming hog.

2 comments:

  1. What a shame that you two are having such an awful time together! Thanks for my morning chuckle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i spent half an hour catching up on your blogs last night haha. i am jealous of that dinner. it looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete