Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 84

"I'm sorry I'm a little late
You know the stripes on a tiger
Are hard to change

I know this world feels
Like an empty stage
I wouldn't change a thing
So glad you're back again

I'll never forget you
They said we'd never make it
My sweet joy
Always remember me"

---Noisettes, "Never Forget You"

I just finished watching the movie "Leap Year"!  What an adorable movie!  It is about a girl from Boston whose boyfriend is going to be in Ireland at a conference over Feb 29 (leap day) and it is apparently an old Irish tradition for a girl to propose to her man on this day.  She travels to Ireland but nothing goes as planned and she takes an adventure trying to get to Dublin in time to propose to her boyfriend.  I don't want to give away anything else for those of you that haven't seen it but it was super cute!  I'm glad I bought it for $2.50 at Blockbuster's going out of business sale.  Most of the movie takes place in Ireland and it made me want to visit.  Every time I see a movie or pictures of Ireland, it looks so beautiful!  I really hope that some day I will be able to visit and enjoy the beauty first hand.  I can remember this summer it seemed like everyone I knew was in Ireland.  I think I had at least 3 friends over there at one time.  All three of them said that they loved it and it was so beautiful.  It is definitely on my list of places to visit during my lifetime.

Since the girl in the movie is from Boston, it fits perfectly (well in my mind at least) into my picture of the day
I FINALLY GOT MY BOSTON MARKET MEAL!!!!! And man was it incredible!!!  I love Boston Market...today I got the pot pie, two sides (mac and cheese and baked apples), and cornbread all for only $8!  Not too shabby for California.  I am sure I will be hitting up the Boston Market a few more times while I am out here.  No plans this weekend so we will have to see what tomorrow brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment