Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 75

"I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
(If you wanna make the world a better place)
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
(Take a look at yourself, and then make a change)
(Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na, Na Nah)"

---Michael Jackson, "Man in the Mirror"

Idol update for the week...I chose this song because Jacob Lusk started off the night with it AND we all know how I feel about "Man in the Mirror" things.  OK, maybe not everyone knows but Mom does.  She told me I would love this song and guess what mom? I DID!!! Jacob did great this week!  EVERYONE killed it this week!  It is going to be a very hard decision with the way the performances are going right now.

I am amazed at how much American Idol has intrigued me this season.  In past seasons, I have watched an episode here and there but this season I CAN'T miss an episode!  At this time, I have my favorites but I have no idea who is going to win.  Everyone is so incredible and they all have their own style.  Pretty much every person brings something new to the table and maybe that is what I love about this season.  Not to mention that each contestant KNOWS music and you can tell.  They know what they are talking about.
Idol's Top 9 FTW!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment