Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 99

"When I see you smile
I know everything's OK
When I hear you laugh
It's always a brighter day
Gonna do my best
Forget the rest
As long as your with me
I'll be alright, ight

It's a beautiful day
yeah, yeah
Such a beautiful day
yeah, yeah
Such a beautiful day..."

---Steve Plunkett, "Beautiful Day"

Today was a fantastically relaxing day!  I spent a few hours this morning shopping and getting my life together to get ready for my trip home next weekend.  I also spent a few hours on the beach reading and relaxing and soaking up some rays.  This evening I watched a movie and now I'm sitting here writing my blog.  As for something exciting for my blog....I got nothing!  Tomorrow is my 100th day of blogging so that is sure to be exciting...but until then...you will just have to deal with this semi-boring post.  This next week is going to be awesome!  Seeing my best friend, Jacinta on Monday...and going back to Indiana on Friday! :-)  I'm sure there will be lots to post about!  No picture today because nothing picture worthy happened...but I am sure I will make up for it this coming week :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment