Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 89

"5...
5 dollar...
5 dollar footlooooooooooooong
(any, any any)
5...
5 dollar...
5 dollar foot long!

Subway! Eat Fresh!"

---Subway people (?!?!), "5 Dollar Footlong"

Today is laundry and Subway day!!!!!!! The best part of laundry day is to get to eat my Subway when I get home!  For those of you that don't know (I don't know why most of you would know anyway), every two weeks I do laundry and since the first time I did my laundry, I have gone to get Subway after wards.  It has become a tradition and I think it is a good one so I am keeping with it.
I will have you all know that I am the selling champion in the museum store thanks to today!  I sold more merchandise (without trying might I add) than I think I have in the entire time I have been at NAMM combined!  Not only did I sell a bunch but most of it was stuff we normally do not sell!  It must have been something in the water or in the air but everyone was willing to spend their life savings at the Museum of Making Music.  The good thing is, it made the afternoon in the store go so quickly because I was constantly selling and restocking things that had been sold.  I even bought myself a new necklace to wear with my dress for graduation! YAY! 

This week has already gone by so quickly (ok so it's only Wednesday but I only have one and a half days until the weekend so it is pretty much over)...just one week closer to seeing everyone in Indiana for graduation weekend!  I can't wait to see all of my friends and family :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment