Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 80

"I've got sunshine
On a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside,
I've got the month of May.

Well, I guess you'll say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)"

---The Temptations, "My Girl"

Only because it is stuck in my head and I'm not really sure why.

I am sooooooooo sleepy!! Woke up early this morning (after waking up several times during the night for reasons I wish I knew) to bring Dad to the airport before work.  I was super excited though because I was only about 3 minutes late to work and I drove all the way to San Diego and back!  This week I am working meetings and events again.  So far, I have been working on spreadsheets, spreadsheets, and more spreadsheets.  I am updating a lot of the hotel information for Anaheim because apparently it hasn't been done recently.  I am curious to know what else I may do this week.

Ok, enough stalling...Here is the moment you have ALL been waiting for...time to meet my roomie!  Are you ready?

I can't hear you!!! Are you ready?????

Introducing the one, the only...
SPINDLE THE SPIDER!!!!!!!!!  Ok...so it is hard to tell just HOW big he is but trust me when I say he is very large!  And if you don't believe me, ask my dad...he saw him in person!  Since I never caught him, he has moved back outside all on his own and has become my attack spider!  I expect him to watch over my apartment at night and attack any unwelcome visitors.  He seems willing to do this for me.

So there you have it...you have all met Spindle :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment