Tuesday, May 24, 2011

122 and 123

OK...so I know I said I would fill you in on everything from the last two days tonight...BUT...these season finales are calling my name and I am not sure I can type a comprehensive blog while watching....so here is a quick update...Last night I went to Anaheim to hang out with Adam Tyler and see Mark Russell perform. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!! Here are some pictures from the night...
-Adam and I waiting to go in for the show-
 -Mark and I after his awesome performance!-


Mark invited Justin Thorne (previously in the band NLT with Kevin McHale aka Artie from Glee) up to perform a song called "She Devil" with him.  Justin also produced Mark's new single which is due out on iTunes either this week or next!

So that's last night in a nut shell...tonight was spent catching up on the season finales I missed last night and now watching tonight's!

No comments:

Post a Comment