Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 116

"It's been a week since I've heard your voice now
You know it seems like a hundred years
It's hard to sleep it's a bit alarming
I'm a mess when you're not here
And it's a simple curse
I'm not the first oh but it's a vicious hurt
And it just gets worse

Oh because you know me well
Like a child knows a mother's face
Oh and i don't have to tell you that you've got my heart
You've got my heart in chains
Tears on my pillowcase yeah yeah
I don't want it any other way"

---Kate Voegele, "Heart In Chains"


Random question of the day:  Is chili considered soup?

Today's lunch sparked some interesting conversations among the NAMM staff....We had quite the conversation about whether chili should be considered a soup or not...and if not, what is it considered?  Thoughts?!  We solve all the real problems of the world at NAMM!

On a completely different note...I want to wish a VERY happy 23rd birthday to my boyfriend, Adam!
Adam and I have been dating for three of his birthdays and I have YET to spend his birthday with him.  His first birthday that we were together during, I was in Sweden...the next year I was in Fort Wayne working (the school year had just ended and I had moved home) and this year I am in California!  One of these days I promise I am going to spend his birthday with him.  Maybe next year will be the year.  My number one wish for his birthday is for him to find a job and stop worrying about applications.  I think that would be the best gift I could give him (too bad I have no control over it).

No comments:

Post a Comment