Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 127

"These are the days I will treasure
And these are the days I will remember
No matter the pain that I've been through
These are the days"

---VFactory, "These Are The Days"

Some days I regret saying that I am going to blog every day....once again I can't think of anything to talk about.  And when I sit here and babble about nothing, I feel like whoever might be reading this is going to be completely bored out of their minds...well...are you?  I hope not!  I have never been able to keep a "diary" and this blog is the first thing that I have completely kept up with.  I hope that I can look back on my blog and remember all the incredible experiences I had while living in California. But then there are days like today...I was up at 8AM not being able to sleep anymore, went to the bank, walked around downtown, then went food shopping, came home and cleaned my apartment.  WHAT is exciting about my day? Nothing...
I spent much of the evening (while cleaning) watching Lifetime...its ADDICTING!!!  I never plan to watch but then I turn it on, and one of the movies catches my attention, and I'm hooked! Three movies later...I'm still watching....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment