Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 110

I don't know why...but I have nothing to say tonight.  I've been sitting here for a good twenty minutes and haven't come up with a single thing to blog about.  It may be because I am being distracted by the TV and several other things BUT it's no excuse.  I should have SOMETHING to say in my blog....and yet...here I sit with nothing..STILL! I thought if I began typing that something of substance might materialize.  But you are sitting here reading about nothing because I have nothing to say.  Did I mention that I have nothing to say? ;-)  And I'm amused if you are still sitting here reading this thinking that I might have a spark of brilliance out of nowhere.  I wonder how long I could go on and on and on and ON about nothing.  I remember when I used to start writing letters to my friends that had no point but I could keep them going for a full page (front and back) before I finally stopped rambling. 

There I go again...got distracted and it stopped me from continuing my rambling.  Whoever is reading this is probably thankful that I am distracted so they don't have to keep reading nothing....hmmm maybe I should post a picture...



Just a few pictures that were not posted on facebook from graduation weekend :-D

PS-anyone noticed I didn't post lyrics?!?! If I could come up with a song about nothingness than that would have been the song of the day...but, alas, I failed.  I sure hope you will forgive me.

AND THIS...ladies and gents....is the end of the blog for tonight.  Sorry if you feel I wasted your time.  Maybe tomorrow I will have something to say and it wont be so dull and boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment