Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 104

"In Mexico, we have a holiday
We celebrate in the month of May.
We tell the story of a battle fought in 1862.

Everybody sing:
Cinco, Cinco, Cinco de Mayo.
Cinco, Cinco, Cinco de Mayo.
Everybody sing, everybody sing, Cinco de Mayo!"

---Greta Pedersen, "Cinco de Mayo" 

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!  In honor of Cinco de Mayo, I considered writing this entire post in Spanish....BUT luckily for you, I am still trying to get some things done so I couldn't take the time to come up with an entire Spanish post! I think I pretty much have everything together for my journey tomorrow (which is a good thing since I have to leave the apartment at 5:50AM)!  I can't wait to get back to Indiana and see everyone :-)

Tonight, I celebrated the holiday by...
Eating a burrito at Rubio's!  It was de-lish and a good way to celebrate.  Well...I better get back to work so that I can make it to bed at a decent hour so I can wake up freakishly early!!!!!! SEE EVERYONE IN TERRE HAUTE!!!!!!!! And for the rest of you...see you when I get back to CA and catch up on the blog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment