Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 125

 "I'm taking my time
I've made up my mind
It's you I'm needing
You I believe in
It's love forever and a day

Said your love was never ending

But it slowly disappeared
I know you want my heart
But a friend is all I need

Cos this love on the outside

Is all I can give
But this love on the inside
Needs some place to live
If I give you my heart
Would you give it a home
Cos this love..."

---BBMak, "Love On The Outside"

I finally am getting to my blog in a timely manner and I have writers block!  I cannot think of anything exciting to write about.  Work today was typical...but it is exciting that tomorrow is Friday, jeans day, free breakfast day, AND retirement day!  I don't think I have written about this yet so I guess today is the day.  Every month, there are staff members who are assigned to "kitchen duty."  This entails making sure that the kitchen does not become a complete mess throughout the month AND fixing breakfast for the office on the last Friday of the month.  Since tomorrow is the last Friday of May, it's free breakfast day!!!  I think we are having breakfast burritos!  Tomorrow is also the final day of work for two members of the NAMM staff.  Dianne, who works in trade show exhibits, is retiring tomorrow.  Melanie, who is the head of the contact center, is moving to Northern California.  When someone leaves NAMM, we have a little going-away get together and since Dianne and Melanie's last days are both tomorrow, we are having a combined party.  It should be a good day at work.

Now that I have told you all about tomorrow, I hope that I have something to talk about tomorrow.

AND NOW...for those of you that are wondering who won American Idol...since I wrote my blog before the verdict was in yesterday....the winner was...
SCOTTY MCCREERY!!!!!!!!! I think he will have a long career in the country market!  Whether he is able to maintain a mainstream career will be interesting to see but I think that the country market will be very accepting of Scotty's music! Way to go, Scotty!!!! And way to stay classy Lauren Alaina who took Scotty's win very well :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment