Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 111 and 112

"Listen up I got something to say
I want to say it now before it's too late
It's important that you know just how I feel

I don't need to say, where I was or that I said

I don't have to defend myself
I'm not like that

It's not my fault, don't blame me

It's not my fault, saw it on TV"

---Youth Brigade, "It's Not My Fault"

IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!
I tried several times to post a blog last night BUT Blogger was apparently not feeling it.  So I don't want to hear from anyone about how I didn't post a blog last night...

The last two days have been busy with lots of projects at work.  I got a lot accomplished but I am glad the week is over.  Today was gloomy and gray outside (May Grey and June Gloom time in CA) and it made me very sleeeeeeeeepy while at work.  The most exciting part of the day was....
GETTING MY PLASTIKLIPS IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!! I know it doesn't seem exciting to all of you but trust me...Tony and I were very excited that the clips finally came in.  These clips are used for archiving because they are not metal so they do not rust.  I have been using them for anything and everything that needs to be kept together during my scanning project.  I bet you all think I'm crazy for being this exciting about little plastic clips but trust me...it is a very exciting day!

Other than that, I have been relaxing all evening and it has been wonderful...no obligations and nothing that I HAVE to do!  Tomorrow I am going on an adventure with Holly and then maybe to the movies because I really want to see the movie "Something Borrowed"  and Sunday I work!  The weekend will be over before I know it!

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand! I was trying to update the blog I just got started and of course it was not working! Bluh O well.

    Scanning project? I had to do that once for an office I worked for. I had to scan everything into the computer, make folders on the computer for the different years, and then shred the paper file. That was a week long project. lol Have fun!

    ReplyDelete