Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 113

"Sometimes it hits like a car crash, and its too late too reverse
Sometimes you make me a better person, sometimes you bring out the worst

Sometimes we get on like fire
Sometimes we stopping like rain
Just when I think that its over,over
You wave a white flag again

Everybody hurts just a little too much
Everybody hurts but its never enough
Its wonderful to fall
Its love and risk it all
I'd rather love just a little too much"

---Natasha Bedingfield, "Little Too Much"

Have you ever tried to sleep in and yet you still wake up?  I was so excited that I had nothing to do until 11AM today so I was going to sleep in a little and have a leisurely morning.  My body, apparently, had other plans.  Instead of sleeping in, I woke up EARLIER than normal...6AM.  Luckily, I went back to sleep but woke up again at 7AM.  I tried going back to sleep but just laid there and finally got up at 7:30AM...so much for sleeping in.

This afternoon, I went shopping at UTC (University Town Center in La Jolla) with Holly.  We had a good time, mainly window shopping, and eating cupcakes (it seems to have become a tradition!).  And this evening I took in a movie, "Something Borrowed".  I went to, what I assume, is the main theater in town and yet it was 7PM on a Saturday night and hardly ANYONE was there.  Up until right before the movie started I was the only one in my theater.  There must be another theater but I don't know where it might be.  It was also cheaper than going to see a movie at home!  How does that happen?  Anyway, it was a good movie but it made me miss my BFF and my boyfriend.  This whole being away from everyone is really hard some days.  But I know that I will see them soon enough :-)

1 comment:

  1. I miss you! It was a great movie however, I think it would be better when we see it together!

    ReplyDelete