Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 121

"I've been everywhere, man.
I've been everywhere, man.
Crossed the desert's bare, man.
I've breathed the mountain air, man.
Of travel I've had my share, man.
I've been everywhere.

I've been to:
Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota,
Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota,
Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma,
Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma,
Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo,
Tocapillo, Baranquilla, and Perdilla, I'm a killer."

---Johnny Cash, "I've Been Everywhere"


Today I went back to my childhood....or rather my brother's childhood (I was a playmobile kid)!  I spent the afternoon at LEGOLAND!!!!!  My original plans for today fell through so I decided to take the extra time to check out LegoLand!  It still amazes me that so many things can be made out of legos.  I am pretty sure that if you name it, someone out there can make it out of legos.  I felt a little awkward going to LegoLand alone (especially since pretty much everyone had children with them) but it was still a good time.  Here are some pictures of the places I was transported to through lego creations...

I went to see the Star Wars Characters...
To San Fransisco...
VEGAS....
Los Angeles...
New Orleans for Mardi Gras...
The Taj Mahal....
Sydney Opera House in Australia...
Paris...France (not IL or London)
Mt. Rushmore...
NYC...
AND Washington DC!!!!
All in all...it was a fun time and I am glad that I finally made it over to LegoLand (it's located like two seconds from my work...literally!  I even parked at NAMM and walked over there)

Now a warning for tomorrow...THERE WILL BE NO BLOG!!!! I am going up to Anaheim after work and probably wont be home until late...so I will post all about my adventures with my blog for Tuesday! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment