Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 124

"People always say
I have a laugh like my mother does
Guess that makes sense
She taught me how to smile when things get rough
I've got her spirit, she's always got my back
When I look at her I think I want to be just like that

When I love I give it all I've got
Like my mother does
When I'm scared I bow my head and pray
Like my mother does"

---Lauren Alaina, "Like My Mother Does"

Blogging and I are just not getting along this week!  I was really going to write a good blog tonight...but I got caught up and now the Idol finale is on and I'm completely distracted!  The final two, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreary have been two of my favorites since the beginning.  I know that both of them are going to have long careers and it doesn't really matter who wins tonight. 

It has been extremely hard watching this finale 3 hours after everyone else.  I can't get on facebook...I was going to look for a picture of Lauren and Scotty to put as the picture of the day and I can't even do that because if I search on google I could see who wins (aka no picture today...but I posted 4 yesterday...that should count for something, right?)  Either way...I am happy for everyone who was on this season of American Idol!  There was so much talent and so much diversity.  I am actually looking forward to checking out next season to see if they can keep the talent coming.

American Idol FTW!! (that's "for the win" for those of you un-cool people who don't know that abbreviation lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment