Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 103

"So come on won’t you give me something to remember?
Baby shut your mouth and turn me inside out
Even though we couldn’t last forever, baby
You know what I want right now

Hit me one more time it’s so amazing

How you shook my world and flipped it upside down
You’re the only one who ever drove me crazy
'cause you know me inside out"

---Britney Spears, "Inside Out"


Counting down the moments until I am officially on a three day weekend and a trip back to the homeland (AKA Indiana) for graduation weekend!!!  I just need to get through one day of work and some serious getting myself together tomorrow and then I will be on my way.  I will probably take a brief hiatus...(is that spelled right? or did I just make that spelling up?!?!) from the blog over the weekend but that just means that come Monday night's blog there will be a TON to say!  But have no fear...you have one day to get used to this because there will still be a post tomorrow night...just probably not Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.  Let's face it...most of the people that read my blog will be with me anyway so you will know what I am up to!


On another note...Today is a very special day...time to wish my godfather, Uncle John a VERY happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I can't wait to see you this weekend for graduation!!! You are the best godfather a girl could ask for! :-)


And on another note again...well actually...back to the beginning of my post...the lyrics for today are because of this awesome cover of the song:
yup...That's my Stevie!!!!! I wasn't sure about him covering a Britney song...but since I haven't heard Britney do it, it is like Stevie was the first and I LOVE it!!! I absolutely love his voice! :-D  This song shows off the diversity in his voice and the range...great choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment