Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 135

"I woke up from my bed about 7:30AM
It was Sunday, but I couldn't sleep in
Wasn't up all night
Nothing really on my mind"

---Stevie Brock, "I Found You" (with my own interpretation on the lyrics...cuz I can)

So I woke up this morning...then realized I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK!!!!!!! It was officially a two day weekend for me and I took full advantage!!!  I did a lot of nothing this morning, cleaned my bathroom this afternoon, and spent lots of time outside laying in my yard enjoying the beautiful 70 degrees and not-a-cloud-in-the-sky (yes that's all one word now lol) weather we were having!
I just spent the last several hours working out the itinerary for my adventures back to Indiana at the end of July!!!! And because of that...I'm tired and it's late and so I'm not going to write much more.  Plus I'm being distracted by the MTV Movie Awards so this blog would make no sense. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND it's way past milk and cookie time for Annika (or smoke a cookie time Veronica) so I'm going to deal with that instead of writing more in the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment