Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 137

"Hi ho!
Hi ho!
Hi ho! Hi ho! Hi ho!

Hi ho, Hi ho
It's home from work we go
(whistles)
Hi ho, Hi ho, Hi ho

Hi ho, Hi ho
It's home from work we go
(whistles)
Hi ho, Hi ho
(more whistles)"


---The Seven Dwarfs, "Heigh-Ho" 

Let the job hunt OFFICIALLY begin!!! I think I have put it off long enough...it is officially time to start browsing the job sites and looking for what I want to do with my life.  As weird as it is for me to say, I think I am going to move back to Fort Wayne for a year to get everything together and really figure out where I want to be.  This is all well and good but it means that I need to find a job.  I do NOT want to be a sandwich artist at Subway with my bachelor's degree...but I also know that it may be difficult to find a job in the Fort Wayne area that is where I want to be in the industry.

So the decision becomes...do I write letters to companies I would like to work for even though there are no openings?  Or do I apply to places that have nothing to do with my degree?  Or do I do both?  I know it doesn't happen this way but sometimes I wish that the perfect opportunity would just fall right into my lap.  It would make this whole decision process so much easier.

And now...for something completely different:
I'm watching this on the Disney Channel right now (yes...I am 22 years old and I still watch the Disney Channel).  I always loved all of the Disney Channel movies.  I remember the first time I was really able to watch Disney (it was a free trial when we lived in Virginia) and I was SOOOOO excited about every show and every movie I was now able to watch.  Disney Channel=Comfort Channel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment