Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 159

**EDITOR'S NOTE** Totally tried to post this last night but blogspot was NOT having it.  I wrote it all out and went to hit publish and the site was down!!!! So I copied and pasted it and sent it to my mom in and e-mail so she wouldn't get mad at me!  Here is what I wrote haha

"Every song I heard today
In my head
I could swear I was hearing your voice
It's not easy to let you go
Or forget
From the start it was there in my dreams

We don't need much time to fall in love
If we have tonight then that's enough

Here and now
I'll make a promise
Once I have you
I wont let you go
Baby believe this
Once I have you
I wont let you go"

---Adam Tyler, "I Wont Let You Go"

I am uber excited right now!!!! In just about 24 hours, I will be driving to the San Diego Airport to pick up Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have a lot of work to do cleaning up the apartment tomorrow to prepare for his arrival BUT hopefully that will make the afternoon pass quickly.  I am so excited to see him and to show him around my life for the last 5 months.  We are going to be super busy but we are going to see a lot of cool things.  I may or may not write a blog every night but I promise I will catch you all up on what I have been up to!  Until then...
Picture of the day is the NAMM staff dressed in orange to honor Bonnie for her birthday!!!  This picture shows what I was talking about yesterday AND shows you all the crazies I have been working with for the last 5 months!!!  I am so glad that I have a staff photo.  Do you see me in the photo?? Probably not....I am kinda hidden but I still think it is a cool photo.  The guy sitting on the drum is our CEO, Joe Lamond.  Mary Brown (pretty much my go-to person for anything for the internship) is to the right of him in the white shirt and Cathy (my "boss") is to the right of Mary.  I hope this picture explains how awesome everyone at NAMM is.

No comments:

Post a Comment