Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 131

"Hey June, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better"

---The Beatles, "Hey June"

Oh....hey June!  When did you get here?  Today? WOW!  Hey everyone...it's JUNE!!! Wait!!!! Before you say it.....I KNOW the song is "Hey Jude" but that does not make sense with today's post so I changed it....blogger's right to change things if I want to.  Can you believe we are already on the 6th month in 2011?  I feel like yesterday we were ringing in the new year and now we are almost halfway through the year.  Lots of fun things happen in June...it is the official start to summer, father's day, my dad's birthday, Adam Tyler's first LA show, Dr. P's visit, possible trip to Vegas, actual two day weekends, AND Adam is coming to visit (June 30th he gets in lol).  Needless to say, it should be a fun month full of things to blog about...I hope.

Nothing really exciting happened today.  I went to work, worked, came home from work, went to do laundry, got Subway (because in case you haven't noticed...every laundry day I go have Subway because I can!), came home...and here I sit!  There are probably a million...no take that back, a ZILLION things I could be doing right now that don't involve me sitting here doing nothing but I am going to procrastinate and not do them.
And just because I thought this was sweet and I have no real picture from the day to post...comparison of the day Logan was born to the day Dean was born!! I really do have the CUTEST nephews in the universe! Yes...I said universe...and i meant it!

No comments:

Post a Comment