Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 153

"Ooh! This is an S.O.S.
Don't want a second guess,
This is the bottom line
It's true!
I gave my all for you,
now my heart's in two
And I can't find the other half
It's like I'm walking on broken glass,
better believe I bled
It's a call I'll never get

Next time I see you
I'm giving you a high five
cause hugs are over rated, just FYI"

---Jonas Brothers, "S.O.S"

Broken glass!!!  Remember the other day when I mentioned that I kicked over a glass and it shattered?  I'm starting to think something fishy is going on around here!  This evening, I opened one of my cabinets to grab a cookie tray to cook my dinner and there was TONS of broken glass on the bottom shelf!  I couldn't understand where it came from at first.  I knew it didn't come from the cup I broke because they happened on opposite sides of my apartment.  But this is SOOO odd because I rarely touch anything on that bottom shelf.  I soon noticed that it was glass from a glass cutting board.  Number one...who owns a glass cutting board?!?! lol number two...HOW DID IT BREAK?? Weird thing about it...it was still standing up with the other cutting boards...it just had chunks taken out of it where the glass had shattered.  Mom suggested that maybe there was an earthquake...but this theory makes no sense because it wouldn't have fallen.  It was as low as it could get.  Plus I didn't feel an earthquake or hear anyone talking about one.  I also never heard  crash or the sound of shattered glass at any time.  So the mystery remains...how did this piece of glass break?? The world may never know...Mom's other suggestion is Spindle.  Perhaps my darling pet spider was crawling around in the cabinets and some how knocked the cutting board then managed to put it back up before it shattered completely.  What am I talking about?!?!?!  This cutting board is like the size of 50 Spindle's put together...he could never move it.  Where to go from here...I guess I just keep wondering.  I find it odd that two things have broken in the same week when I haven't broken anything since I moved here.  Let's hope that I wont break anything else **runs to the kitchen table to knock on wood**

The way we are...best friends forever!!!  I thought this picture was appropriate...Liz and I had a heart to heart this evening on the phone and it made me miss her...TONS!  I hope our friendship of amazingness NEVER changes! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment