Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 157

"You say yes, I say no.
You say stop and I say go go go, oh no.
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don’t know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don’t know why you say goodbye, I say hello."

---The Beatles, "Hello, Goodbye"

Hello blog readers!!!  I've really got nothing of substance to write about tonight.  I am just looking forward for what is coming up in my life.  In a few short days my boyfriend Adam will be out here exploring and experiencing California life with me!  I am so excited to show him around and spend some quality time together.  This weekend is going to be fantastic!!!!  I am also getting super excited about my future travel plans.  In a few weeks I will be taking a weekend trip to Vegas with one of my good friends from elementary school.  I am excited for a strictly girl weekend in Vegas just having a good time. Our family cruise is coming up in 43 days and I feel like I am SOOOOO ready for that vacation.  I love cruising.  There is so much to do and yet it is so relaxing to make your own schedule and pick and choose whatever you like.  I am just starting to look at what excursions I might want to do and I'm excited to choose some fun things. (ps...while on the cruise I am POSITIVE I will not be writing on the blog at all....lucky for me the one person that reads EVERY day will be with me and will know what I am doing) :-D

Oh and another thing...my internship is over FOUR WEEKS from today...what is that about?  At this exact time...9:10PM...in four weeks I will be finishing up the last bit of packing to begin my drive back to Indiana in the morning.  How crazy is that?!?!  I can't even believe my six months are almost over.

And another side note before I go....ABC IS MAKING ME MAD!!!!!!!! I feel like I'm missing all the good parts on the Bachelorette because it keeps skipping and freezing!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR...oh and Bentley showed up again tonight and I still STRONGLY dislike him :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment