Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 143

"Six o'clock already
I was just in the middle of a dream
I was kissin' Valentino
By a crystal blue Italian stream
But I can't be late
'Cause then I guess I just won't get paid
These are the days
When you wish your bed was already made

It's just another manic Monday

I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday"

---The Bangles, "Manic Monday"

One more Monday down.  I can't remember if I have written about this yet but every two weeks I have to turn in a report to Dr. Piechocinski about what has been going on during my internship.  Today I turned in report 9...week 19 of my internship (the first report was turned in after 3 weeks)!  The scariest thing about this...only SIX weeks to go.  Six weeks from today is my last day at NAMM.  This entire experience has been going so quickly.  I am ready to go home and see my family but I can't believe I am almost done living in California.  I have to make the best of my last six weeks!  I can't wait to see more of California but I better get going or I could miss my chance!
As soon as I see what I want to in California, I can get home to this beautiful lady that will be at home waiting for me (the pup that is lol).  Mom sent me this picture today and it made me miss my Rina girl so much! In seven weeks (by the time we drive home....six weeks and six days I guess) I will be home to cuddle with my pup and make up for lost time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment