Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 149

"Hooray for Hollywood,
Where you're terrific if you're even good
Where anyone at all from Shirley Temple to Aimee Semple
Is equally understood
Go out and try your luck, you might be Donald Duck
Hooray for Hollywood"

---Johnny Mercer / Richard Whiting, "Hooray for Hollywood"


I traveled all the way to Los Angeles today and still made it back in time to write my blog!  I was almost 100% positive that this would not get written and tomorrow's blog would be an apology! DANG! Now I need a new idea for tomorrow!  But until then...like I said, today I journeyed to Hollywood-land for a LONG overdue hang out sesh (session) with my good friend Alex Mauricio!!  Alex and I met through....HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry! Complete loss of thought!!! I just broke one of my glasses....I will get back to this story once I clean it up! Luckily it wasn't on the ground!

Ok...gotta remember to write that off so i know the apartment is one glass short! Anyway...back to my story...Alex and I met online when someone posted something about him and I decided to check it out.  That was about three years ago.  We started talking on Myspace...then through SayNow messages...and now, FINALLY, we met in person.  We decided to check out the Hollywood Blvd scene since I hadn't visited since I moved to California.  We walked around, enjoyed people watching, sat down to catch up on EVERYTHING and ate an early dinner at the famous Mel's Diner!  It was a lot of fun and I am so glad we were finally able to meet in person.





What a GREAT day!!!!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment